Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides steps to query Managed account reports in the Database Manager when they are not available in the web console.
All NPM versions
1. Log in to the Orion server.
2. Go to Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Advanced Feature > Database Manager.
3. Database Manager window will open, then click Add Default Server and expand the Orion Database.
4. Open the Account table to show the list of the accounts in the Orion Server, then click Execute Query.
5. Enter the sample command below to show some columns from the Account table:
Select AccountID, PasswordHash, Account Enabled FROM [dbo]. [Accounts]
6. Then click the Export to CSV.
7. Specify the location of the file, and then click Save.