This page provides information on how to resolve high memory utilization in Cisco ISR4300 series routers with Network Performance Monitor (NPM) and Network Configuration Manager (NCM).
Incorrect Memory Poller assigned
Assign N.Memory.SNMP.CiscoGen3 Poller
How to Use the Poller Checker Tool
- To find the Poller Checker Tool, Navigate to C: > Program Files (x86) > Solarwinds > Orion > PollerCheckerTool.exe
- Run the executable
- From the left most column select the node you wish to check the assigned/supported pollers, by selecting the check box
- From the next column select Memory of the related components.
- Click on detect pollers
- Supported pollers will be in green as shown below.
- Now select the N.Memory.SNMP.CiscoGen3 Poller and Click Add/Replace Poller
- Click Yes
- Wait for 30 min and check the results