Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides brief information and steps to resolve the following error:
Run Time Error 13 - Type Mismatch
All NPM versions
This error occurs when the Regional Options are set to certain languages and the nightly maintenance schedule is changed.
1. Click Start > Run.
2. Enter regedit in the Search box.
4. Locate the key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SolarWinds.Net\SWNetPerfMon\Settings\
5. Delete the Archive Time string value from the registry.
6. Close the Registry Editor.
7. Click Start from your Desktop.
8. Click Settings.
9. Click Control Panel.
10. Select Regional Options.
11. Select the General tab.
12. Modify Your locale (location) to be English (United States).
13. You can now reschedule the nightly maintenance process.
14. After the maintenance process is rescheduled, you are free to change your Regional Options back to your locale.