Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
Updated April 12, 2017
This article provides steps to enable Hardware Health monitoring for multiple nodes.
NPM 11 and later
1. Log in to the Orion Web Console.
2. Click Settings > All Settings > Manage Pollers.
3. Select Hardware Health sensors.
4. Click Assign.
5. Set the Group by option according to your preference.
6. Select the nodes and click Enable Poller.
Note: The SolarWinds native poller can only be enabled for devices that show the exact match scan results.