Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
Updated: October 28, 2016
This article provides steps on how to deploy an agent on Linux computers.
1. Log in to the Orion Web Console with admin permission.
2. Go to Settings > All Settings.
3. Click Manage Agents.
4. On the Manage Agents screen, click Add Agent.
5. On the next page, select Deploy the agent on my network and click Next.
6. On the next page, enter the IP Address or Hostname of the machine
Note: The Orion Server must be able to reach the host.
7. Click Add to List and then Next.
8. On the next page, select the machine by clicking the box next to it and choose Assign Credentials.
9. Choose LINUX as the operating system type.
10. Select either Username and Password or Certificate based credential.
11. You can also provide an elevated credentials for Linux by checking Include Credentials with Elevated Privileges (ie SUDO, su) and assign the Credentials.
12. Click Test and Assign.
13. On the Deploye Agent on Network Page, click Deploy Agent.