Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This articles provides steps on how to find and delete Volume in the database.
The example provided below describes and instance wherein you are unable to delete a volume using your Orion Web Console.
NPM 10.7 and later
Note: Deleting a Volume, Node and interfaces also deletes its data history. It's ideal to create a database back up before performing the steps below
3. Open the Database Manager and query to the Volumes Table. Notice that there's a Volume ID column, search for the Volume ID number there (you can also cross check if you have the right volume by looking at the Volume Description and Volume Caption).
4. Highlight the correct Volume ID row, and then click enable table editing
5. Right-click and delete the row.
6. Click Enable table editing again.
7. Verify if it is still present by querying to the Volumes table.
** This is also applicable in deleting Nodes and interfaces