Updated August 11th, 2016
This article provide steps on how create an alert when Interface Utilization exceeds 50%.
NPM 11.5 and later
- Log in to Web Console using an administrator account.
- Go to Settings > Manage Alerts > click Add New Alert.
- In the Trigger Condition , select on Interface in the I want to alert on drop-down list.
- In the Scope of alert , select either All Objects in my Environment or Only Following set of object.
- Specify the actual trigger condition:
- Choose Current Value (Transmit Utilization) and Current Value (Receive Utilization).
- Set value for the alert to trigger (i.e. 50%).
- Click Next to proceed to Reset Condition tab, choose the preferred option.
- Click Next to proceed to Time of Day tab, choose the preferred option.
- Click Next to proceed to Trigger Action tab, create your preferred action/s.
- Click Next to proceed to Reset Action tab, create your preferred action/s.
- Click Next to proceed to Summary tab to review all settings.
- Click Submit to save changes.