Hide this message
Welcome to the NEW Success Center. Search all resources (documentation, videos, training, knowledge base articles) or browse resources by product. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Alerting, Reporting, and Mapping > Report Writer.
2. Click File > New Report.
3. Click Event Log in the list of Report Types, and then click OK.
4. Add new fields in the Select Fields Tab.
5. In the Filter Results tab, add new fields, indicating Records field.
6. Include additional fields and time frame conditions as required.
For more information about reports in Orion NPM, see "Creating Reports" in the http://www.solarwinds.com/documentation/Orion/docs/OrionAdministratorGuide.pdf