Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides steps on how to create a report that shows who acknowledged the alerts.
NPM version 11.5.x
1. Create a new report and select I want to report on Auditing Event.
2. For the Where statement select All child conditions must be satisfied (AND).
3. Under that select Action Type is equal to Alert acknowledged.
If Can't Get Above to Work this works in NPM 12.
1. Create New Report
2. Search for Audit and get the Last XX Audit Events
3. Then Click Edit Resource
4. Then Click Selected Time Period Change to 30 days
5. Then Uncheck Everything
6. Then Check Mark Only Alert Acknowledged
7. Then Click Submit
For more information on creating reports, click this link: