Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides steps on how to create a custom menu bar to show a specific URL.
NPM version 11.5+
1. Go to Settings > Manage Views > Add New View.
2. Add the name of the new view and click Submit.
3. This brings you to the Customize page where you can add different resources. In this procedure, we added a test resource and clicked PREVIEW.
4. Copy the URL.
5. Go to Settings > Customize Menu Bars > Edit the Menu Bar that you want to change.
6. Here you will see two columns of views, at the very bottom, click ADD.
7. Paste the URL, and add a name for the Menu Item.
8. Click OK.
You should now be able to see the newly created menu bar.