This article provides steps on how to create a report for CPU Load - last month using the report writer.
- From the Orion Web server machine, open the Orion Report Writer.
- Go to Orion Report Writer and double-click the Historical - CPU Load and Memory. The Report Designer appears on the right side of the screen containing the default template for this report.
- You can change the Name your report from the general tab's Report Title Section.
- On the Select Fileds Tab of Report Designer, you can add or delete fields which will reflect on the report.
- On the Filter Results tab, add conditions to set filtering on the reports:
- Top XX tab allows you to:
- Show All Records
- Show only the Top X NUMBER OF Records
- Show the Tops X PERCENT of Records
- Time Frame tab allows you to select timeframe for this report.
- Summarization Tab allows you to automatically summarize historical values into easy-to-use periods. Result can be summarized by hour, date, month, week., quarter, year, or day of the week.
- Field Formatting allows you to format the selected fields
- Report Grouping tab allows you to group together your fields and records.
- You can preview your report using the Preview button on the Report Designer window.
- You can extract the equivalent SQL command that populates this report. You can do this by doing the following:
- Click Reports menu.
- Click Show SQL.
- The SQL Tab is added on the Report Designer showing the SQL command for this report.
Note: Extracted SQL command is useful in creating custom/advance SQL filtering
6. To save your report, click the File menu and save.