NPM v10.1 allows you to use Active Directory (AD) credentials as a login to the web console. Firefox requires additional configuration to support AD login, as provided in the following procedure.
Note: This configuration is provided as general information only. SolarWinds does not support nor can SolarWinds assist in configuring Firefox for your specific environment.
- Open Firefox.
- In the address bar, enter about:config.
- In the Filter field, enter
- Double-click the Preference Name listed (network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris).
- In the Enter string value window, enter a comma-separated list of the URLs of the Orion Web Consoles to which you want to enable AD access, as shown in the following:
- Click OK.
- If needed, restart Firefox for this configuration to take effect.