Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
The NPM installation on the additional poller fails during the compatibility check with the error:
Can't receive data from SolarWinds Information Service. An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party.
The NPM admin account has no password information.
Set up the new password for the admin account. Use this account to log into the main polling engine during installation.
Error presented when running the configuration wizard:
1. Navigate to C:\ProgramData\Solarwinds\Installers
2. Run installers SSCERuntime_x64-ENU & SSCERuntime_x86-ENU.
Error presented when running configuration wizard:
Error presented in configuration wizard:
1. Checked Configuration Wizard Log located here: C:\ProgramData\Solarwinds\Logs\Orion
2. Look for an error in regards to Licensing.
3. Open License Manager
4. Activate Additional Poller License
5. Run the configuration wizard.