Steps to change or transfer nodes to another polling engine.
NPM version 10.6 and later
Follow the steps below if there is more than one polling engine because if there is only one polling egnine in the database then the option will not appear.
- Click Settings and then Manage Nodes
- Select the node(s) you want to transfer by selecting the checkbox and then click More Action > Change Polling Engine.
- Select the new polling engine from the list the pops out.
- Finish by clicking Change Polling Engine.
If this procedure doesn't work in your current NPM version, follow the steps below:
- On your Orion Web console, go to Settings > Manage Nodes.
- Click the boxes of the nodes you want to transfer.
- Click Edit Properties.
- Under Polling section, click Change Polling Engine and select the new engine you want to assign to the node.
- Click Submit.