Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides the steps on how to assign an Existing Custom Poller (UnDP) to a new node.
Add a Node:
1. Open Orion Web Console
2. Click on Settings
3. Under Node & Group Management click on Manage Nodes
4. Click on Add Node
5. On Choose Resource select all that apply
6. Do not change anything under Add Pollers
7. Do not change anything under Change Properties
8. Click on Add Node
Assign a Node:
1. Open Orion Universal Device Poller
2. Under All Defined Pollers, right click on the existing Defined Poller and click on Assign
3. Click + to expand the All Nodes and locate the newly created node
4. Select the newly created node and click on Test
5. Once the test is successful, click on Finish to complete the process
Related information: Add and assign Universal Device Pollers - Video