Hide this message
Welcome to the NEW Success Center. Search all resources (documentation, videos, training, knowledge base articles) or browse resources by product. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com
This article provides steps on how to add a resource on a Node details page displaying Min\Max\Average bits per second resource in Node Details page
NPM version 11.5.3
1. Select a specific Node (e.g switches).
2. Click Customize Page.
3. Select the column where you want to display the resource.
4. Click (+) sign and then search for the keyword Interface.\
5. Put a tick in the box beside Min\Max\Average bits per second.
6. Click Add Selected Resource.
7.Click Done on the Customize Nodes Details page.
Limited number of series displayed warning appears on the resource.
8. Adjust the number of series that needs to be displayed (e.g 100).
9. Refresh the Nodes Details page and check the charts.