Hide this message
Welcome to the NEW Success Center. Search all resources (documentation, videos, training, knowledge base articles) or browse resources by product. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com
Network Configuration Manager v7.4.0 HotFix 2
Hotfix 2 addresses the following:
- New device template for Allied Telesis devices.
Hotfix 2 requires SolarWinds NCM 7.4.
Install SolarWinds NCM 7.4 Hotfix 2:
1. Extract the file "Allied-Telesis-220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.14.109.ConfigMgmt-Commands" from the Hotfix archive.
2. Log in to Orion Web Console as a user with admin rights.
3. Click Settings.
4. Under Product Specific Settings, click NCM Settings.
5. Under Advanced, click Device Templates.
6. Click Import.
7. Click Choose File, and select the extracted file "Allied-Telesis-22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.14.109.ConfigMgmt-Commands."
8. Click Submit.
Assign New Template
1. Select the Allied Telesis template in the grid.
2. Click Assign to Nodes.
3. Select the correct nodes, and click Submit.