Hide this message
Welcome to the NEW Success Center. Search all resources (documentation, videos, training, knowledge base articles) or browse resources by product. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SolarWinds Orion Network Configuration Manager version 7.2 Hotfix 3
Hotfix 3 fixes a problem related to a scheduled job failing to start on schedule; it replaces the Job Engine with a new version (22.214.171.124). You must install the hotfix on the primary NCM server and on each NCM additional polling server.
This hotfix requires NCM version 7.2.
To install the hotfix:
1. Extract the contents in this zip archive into a directory on the NCM server.
2. Shutdown both the Orion Web Console and the NCM win32 application.
3. Run 'JobEngine.v2.msi' file from the extracted folder.
4. If the Job Engine v2 service does not start after the .msi successfully completes, then start it manually from Orion Service Manager (SolarWinds Orion > Advanced Features).
5. Repeat steps 1-4 on each NCM additional polling server.
To Uninstall this hotfix:
1. Uninstall JobEngine v2 (Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs (in WS2003) or Programs and Features (in WS2008).
2. Start the SolarWinds Configuration Wizard (SolarWinds Orion > Configuration and Auto-Discovery).
3. Select Services only, and follow the prompts until you reach Finish.
For more information, contact Technical Support at www.solarwinds.net/support.