Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
How to Create / Schedule a report that would display configuration changes made based on a specified criteria.
1. Login to your Orion Web Cconsole and go to CONFIGS -> Jobs
2. Click Create a new Job
3. Give the job a title
4. Select "Generate A Config Change Report" for a job type.
5. Pick a schedule. Click Next.
6. Select Nodes for which you want to run the report. Click Next.
7. Choose "Save Results To File" and fill in the Path and filename details and/or configure email notification. Click Next.
8. Configure the job specific details:
- Compare most recent Download to the Runing Startup, or Baseline Config:
This will display all the differences between the last downloaded configuration file and most recent version of the selected configuraton type.
- Compare the most recent Download to the Configuration on a specified date:
This will show you all differences between the most recent downloaded configuration file and a configuration file from the specified date.
Note: If no configuration file was downloaded on the specified date, the next configuration file downloaded after that date will be used.
- Show changes made over the past ## days:
This will show you all changes that were made over the specified amount of days.
- Show changes made between one date and another:
This will show you all changes that were made over the specified date range.
- Select Only send devices that had changes, as needed.
9. Click Next and then Finish.