Hide this message
Welcome to the NEW Success Center. Search all resources (documentation, videos, training, knowledge base articles) or browse resources by product. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com
When attempting to delete the View, a message error appears:
Cannot delete "Node Details - Configs" view; it is a system view.
This occurs when a normal Web Console view is recognized as a system view.
NCM 7.3 and after
1. Open Web Console and click one of the nodes managed by NCM.
2. Click Configs to you want to delete.
3. Get the ViewID from the URL.
4. Go to Solarwinds Orion > Advanced Features > Database Manager.
5. Choose Views table and click Execute query.
7. Click Enable table editing.
8. Locate the viewid on the System column and change the value to N.
9. Click enable table editing.
10. On the Web Console, go to settings > Manage views.
11. Click View and then Delete.