Hide this message
Welcome to the NEW Success Center. Search all resources (documentation, videos, training, knowledge base articles) or browse resources by product. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This article discusses how you can create a report for NTA that displays Ports, Application Name, and Source & Destination for one specific node.
1. Create a new Custom Table.
2. Setup Dynamic Query Builder as shown below:
Note: Change the NodeId of your desired device you want to filter the data out for.
3. Edit the Table Columns and add Application Name & TCP/UDP Port Name that is located on the left of the window pane (Netflow Application). Then the last fields needed are Source & Destination under Netflow Flows History on the left of the window pane.
4. The image below displays how the Table should look like:
5. Submit the changes and then follow the wizard by clicking Next to save the report.