Hide this message
Welcome to the NEW Success Center. Search all resources (documentation, videos, training, knowledge base articles) or browse resources by product. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com
This article describes the issue when you receive the following error:
License Limitation doesn't fit Orion in Last 25 Traffic Analyzer Events.
NTA version 4+
This cause for the registry key missing is unknown, but for the second part if the registry key is not missing this is due to a license upgrade and the Netflow service just needs to be restarted.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > SolarWinds >Orion > Core
Note: The String should be Value Name = Configuration & Value Data = FULL. The Installtype should be "full" in the Orion core to match Installtype NTA "full".
3. If the the registry looks the same, restart the Netflow Service and this resolves the collector being down and the error no longer displays.
Note: Validate in License Manager that the licenses match as they have to be the same for NTA.
1. Upgrading the NTA license in License Manager server will throw this error in Last 25 Traffic Analyzer events.
2. Restart the Netflow service on the main poller.
1. Open License Manager.
2. NPM and NTA License need to match.
3. Upgrade License that does not match.
4. Restart Netflow service.