Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
Updated: October 28, 2016
This article provides information on how to find out where the Netflow Storage Database server is located.
1. Remote Desktop to the Primary Orion Server and open the Database Manager (Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Advanced Features > Database Manager).
2. Click Add default server.
3. Locate and expand your SolarWinds Orion database.
4. Right-click any table and select Query table.
5. Execute the following query:
SELECT * FROM [dbo].[NetFlowGlobalSettings]
where KeyName = 'NetFlowStorageAddress'
6. Check the Value field on the result.
Note: Server name will be the hostname or IP address of the NTA Flow Storage Server.
7. You can then Remote Desktop to the NTA Flow Storage Database Server to find the Database Folder:
a) Remote Desktop to your NTA Flow Storage Database Server.
b) Open the NTA Flow Storage Configurator (Start > All Programs > Solarwinds Orion > NetFlow Traffic Analyzer > NTA FLow Storage Configurator).
c) You will find the NTA Flow Storage Database Data and Backup NTA Flow Storage Database data file path.
d) Click Cancel.