Hide this message
Welcome to the NEW Success Center. Search all resources (documentation, videos, training, knowledge base articles) or browse resources by product. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com
This article provides steps to create a report using the Top 50 Endpoints - Last 24 Hours built-in report but only for a single node instead of the top 50 talkers across the entire environment.
NTA versions 4.x or later
1. Make a copy of the Top 50 Endpoints - Last 24 Hours resource.
2. Edit the copy of the report.
3. Edit the Endpoints DataSource.
4. Change the Selection Method from Dynamic Query Builder to Specific Objects (static selection).
5. Change the Show dropdown under Available Nodes to Nodes and find the target node. Click Add to Layout.
Click Edit Table when the following message appears in red:
Endpoints DataSource" is not compatible with the resource configuration. Go to EDIT TABLE to see where the problem is
6. You will now see a section titled Columns with Problems that will list NODE IDand NODE .
Remove the ghosted NODE ID column using the X button and the NODE column using the X button.
7. Click Preview.
You should now see the report.