This article provides steps on how to use alternate credentials for a specified host.
- Navigate to Manage Hosts and select the intended host from the list.
- Use the Change Credentials device client menu option or the web client actions link. The currently used credentials will be displayed.
- Enter the alternate credentials in the DOMAIN\user format and provide the corresponding password.
- Use the Apply Credentials option to save the changes.
- Re-scan services to unveil the missing feature icons.
The new credentials is used in the re-scan to manage this host going forward.