Hide this message
Looking to compare latest NPM features with previous versions of NPM?
The NPM new feature summary offers a comparison of new features and improvements offered with this release.
This article provides steps to find certain Event IDs inside the LEM using NDepth Search functionality.
All LEM versions
1. Go to Explore > NDepth.
2. Click Search builder in the far right at the bottom of the page.
3. In the Left column, expand All Events.
4. Choose AnyAlert from the top box married with ProviderSid from the bottom box.
5. Drag your criteria into the Conditions box to the right.
6. Enter the Event ID number into the empty space to the right of the = sign.
Note: Make sure to place the ProviderSid (EventID) inside of *4792*.