When you export a filter from the Filters pane, the filter is copied to another location. You can export one filter at a time.
Export filters when you need to:
- Move a filter to another workstation so another console user can use the same filters
- Export a filter to a computer folder or network folder for archival purposes
- Send SolarWinds Technical Support a copy of the filter for troubleshooting purposes
- Open the Monitor view.
- In the Filters pane, select the filter group you want to export.
- Click and select Export Filter.
Select a target folder and click Save.
The filter is exported to your targeted location.