Hide this message
Welcome to the NEW Success Center. Search all resources (documentation, videos, training, knowledge base articles) or browse resources by product. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This articles provides steps to allow LEM to pickup all the DHCP events recorded by Windows located in the Event Viewer logs.
Any LEM version with Windows Server
1. Go to Manage > Nodes.
2. Click the Search box on top left and enter your DHCP server's ip address or hostname.
3. Click the Gear icon next to your node.
4. Click Connectors.
5. Click in the Search box and enter DHCP.
6. Click the Gear icon next to the version of Windows installed.
7. Click New and Save for both Application and System log files.