Hide this message
Welcome to the NEW Success Center. Search all resources (documentation, videos, training, knowledge base articles) or browse resources by product. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Create a new blank report and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Select the Available Fields to be displayed in the report and click the >> icon. The selected fields appear in the Fields to Display list, in order to be selected. Click Next.
3. Select the fields on which the data needs to be grouped. Click Next.
4. Select the required Reports Fields from the Available Fields list and click >>. The selected fields apppear in the Summarized Fields list, in the order selected. Click Next, and then click Finish.
5. To add a parameter to your report, go to Menu, select View > Field Explorer. Right-click Parameter Fields and click New from the Field Explorer. Specify the 3 input parameters that need to be specified for the report.
6. Create the appropriate record selection formula in order to restrict the data within the specified time frame.
7. Save the generated report in the custom directory and run it using the SolarWinds Report Console.
Verify the Database, but if Database Table cannot be found error appears, then specify the Table Name in the highlighted field from the specified dialog box.