Hide this message
Welcome to the NEW Success Center. Search all resources (documentation, videos, training, knowledge base articles) or browse resources by product. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This article provides steps to get email alerts when a third-party accesses folders or certain folders monitored by FIM for specific node agent.
All LEM versions
Create a Rule:
1. Log in to your web console.
2. Go to Build, and then click Rules.
3. Click Expand (+). The Rule Create window will appear.
4. Click Events > Search in the left pane.
5. Enter File read in the Search box.
6. Drag EventInfo and ToolAlias to Correlation box.
Correlation should appear similar to the following:
FileRead.EventInfo = *c:\gentkeys\*
FileRead.ToolAlias = File File and Directory
Note: The Action box must be assigned the correct recipients of the alert.
This rule will monitor the directory specified above with the Tool Alias as FIM.
7. Leave the Correlation Time as it is.
8. Save the Rule and click Activate Rule on the upper right corner of the Rules page.