Hide this message
Welcome to the NEW Success Center. Search all resources (documentation, videos, training, knowledge base articles) or browse resources by product. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This article provides steps to configure the LEM Report Console.
Configuring your LEM Report Console is done after separately installing the Crystal and the Report Console.
All LEM versions
1. Launch your LEM Report Console.
2. Click the Gear icon to configure.
3. Go to Managers > Credentials and Certificates.
4. Enter a Manager Name. This could be your LEM's IP address. Not the hostname.
5. Enter a Username. This can be an administrator.
Note: SolarWinds recommends that you create a service account user for your LEM Report Console. To do this:
a. Open LEM's web page.
b. Click Build > Users, and click the Expand button on the top right corner.
c. Select LEM User.
d. Name the user reports and assign a password.
e. Change Role to Reports at the very bottom of the page.
Note: This allows you to always run scheduled reports if you change your admin password and forget to change it in the report console.
If you want to use TLS:
1. Follow the Steps a to e to create a Report User account.
2. Import SSL certificates.
3. Enable SSL certificates on the back end via the Vsphere console, HyperV or Putty.
4. Enter manager.
5. Enter exportcert.
6. Follow the prompts.