The License Manager update check fails with the following error:
"Could not retrieve new version of the application. Reason: user has refused to grant permissions to the application."
All versions of License Manager
Import the License Manager certificate into the list of Trusted publishers:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Internet Options.
- Go to the Content tab, and then click Certificates in the relevant grouping.
- Go to the Trusted Publishers tab, and then click Import.
- Follow the steps in the Certificate Import Wizard to import your certificate to the list of trusted publishers.
Download License Manager manually, and then follow the steps below.
- Navigate to http://solarwinds.s3.amazonaws.com/s...nseManager.zip to download License Manager.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Right-click the LicenseManager.exe file to display the menu, and then select Properties.
- Go to the Digital Signitures tab, select SolarWinds, Inc. from the Signature list, and then click Details.
- Click View Certificate in the General tab of the Digital Signature Details window.
- Click Install Certificate in the General tab of the Certificate window.
- Select Current User, and then click Next in the Certificate Import Wizard.
- Select Place all certificates in the following store, and then click Browse.
- Select Trusted Publishers from the Select Certificate Store list, and then click OK.
- Click Next. The Certificate Store file should contain the value Trusted Publishers.
- Click Finish.