Updated September 2, 2016
Steps to have specific syslog messages sent to an email address.
Kiwi Syslog all versions
1. In the Kiwi Syslog Manager, go to File > Setup.
2. Scroll down to E-mail and add the necessary SMTP server information and click Apply.
3. Right-click on Rules and select Add Rule.
4. Rename this rule if required by clicking on the New Rule and enter an appropriate name.
5. Expand New Rule and select Filter, right click and 'Add filter'.
6. Select the filter from the list. Select the Type of Filter required to isolate the required syslog message.
7. Right-click Action and select Add action.
8. Select E-mail message from the Action list.
9 Complete the details and email addresses and click OK.