This article provides steps to reset your Kiwi web access user account when you are unable to login due to lost credential.
All Kiwi Syslog versions
On the Kiwi Syslog server:
1. Run the Web Access installer from you install directory on top of your installation and specify the new password:
2. Run KiwiSyslogWebAccess_xxx_Setup.exe
Default location is <Vol>:\Program Files (x86)\Solarwinds\Syslogd\Setup\.
3. Specify your new Password.
4. Select Modify and run through the process.
5. After it has completed, try to login again with the new password.