On old machine:
1. Backup the settings
File > Setup > Defaults/Import/Export > Export Settings and Rules to INI file
2. Download the latest License Manager from here:
Run license manager and deactivate the Kiwi syslog license so that you can use the same activation key after migration.
On new machine:
3. Install Kiwi Syslog Server 9.5.1 or download the latest version from the customer portal.
4. Activate the new installation key from your Customer Portal:
5. Import the settings from step 1 that you saved
File > Setup > Defaults/Import/Export > Import Settings and Rules to INI file
6. Configure all your devices to send the Syslog messages to the new machine (in case the server IP has changed)
Configuring Syslog enabled devices