This article provides steps to manually activate licenses.
Manual license activation is done when the Kiwi Server does not have internet access or is having activation issues due to a proxy server.
Kiwi Syslog version 9.x
1. Open Kiwi Syslog Service Manager > Help > Enter License Details.
2. Click This server does not have internet access. Guide me through offline, manual activation,and then click Next.
3. Click Copy Unique Machine ID. You can paste this on a text editor as you will need to use this ID for the next step.
4. On another computer with internet access, login to the SolarWinds Customer Portal and browse through License Management. Select your product, for example, Kiwi syslog. Click Manually Register License.
5. Provide the Machine ID from Step 3, and then download your license file.
6. Transfer this file to the Kiwi Syslog Server, and on the same window where you click Copy Unique Machine ID, there should be a Browse button. Browse for the License file.