You can add an action to stop processing a message. No further rules will be applied to the message, and therefore no further actions will be taken.
- Choose File > Setup to open the Kiwi Syslog Server Setup dialog box.
- Add or locate the rule that the action applies to.
- Right-click the Actions node below the rule, and choose Add Action.
- Replace the default name with a descriptive name. (The name does not have to be unique.)
From the Action menu, select Stop processing message.
- Click Apply to save the action.