You can add an action to play a sound when a message matches the associated filters.
This feature is available only in the licensed version.
- Choose File > Setup to open the Kiwi Syslog Server Setup dialog box.
- Add or locate the rule that the action applies to.
- Right-click the Actions node below the rule, and choose Add Action.
- Replace the default name with a descriptive name. (The name does not have to be unique.)
From the Action menu, select Play a sound.
Specify which sound to play and how many times to play it.
- (Optional) Test the action.
- Click Apply to save the action.