Error Number: 429
Description: ActiveX component can't create object
All Kiwi CatTools versions
This issue occurs when initializing a file system object fails which also refers to scrrun.dll.
Note: Use an administrator account to make the changes.
1. Find the Scrrun.dll file in the System32 folder (for machines running on 32 bit) or Syswow64 folder (for machines running on 64 bit).
2. Register these commands in the prompt using regsvr32 command:
regsvr32 -u C:\WINDOWS\System32\scrrun.dll
regsvr32 - u C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\scrrun.dll
3. Run CatTools.
If the error still exists after running CatTools, or dll is still not found:
1. Copy a scrrun.dll file from any CatTools installed machine
2. Add in the file to the System32 folder or Syswow64 folder.
3. Repeat step 2 in Option 1.
4. Run CatTools.