Updated September 29, 2016
Steps to run a backup on their Cisco ASA devices using Kiwi CatTools.
Kiwi CatTools version 3.11
1. At the base of the device screen, select ADD.
2. In the Vendor field, select Cisco.
3. In the Device type, select Cisco FirewallASA.
4. Select the group and name for the device.
5. Enter the IP address and Connect via 'Direct Connect' Method 'SSH2'. The Port should auto set to 22.
6. In the passwords tab, enter the enabled password if required and the SSH username and password.