The Database Manager Table Details window provides property, column, and index information about the selected table. You can also query the selected table directly from the Table Details window., as shown in the following procedure.
To view table details:
1. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Advanced Features > Database Manager.
2. If the SQL Server hosting your Orion database is not listed in the left pane, you must add the SQL Server hosting your Orion database. For more information, see Adding a Server.
3. Click + in the left pane to expand the SQL Server hosting your Orion database, and then click + to expand your Orion database.
Note: NetPerfMon is the default name of the Orion database.
4. Click a table to view in the expanded database.
5. Click Table > Table Details.
Note: The Properties tab includes general statistics relating to the table size and creation date; the Columns tab describes the columns in the table, table keys, and field types; and the Indexes tab lists indexes used within the table.
6. If you want to query the open table, click Query in the tool bar.
Warning: Special care should be taken while editing database values as you can easily compromise the integrity of your database. For more information, see Editing Database Fields.
Note: A default SQL statement is provided, as well as radio buttons for displaying the data in read or read/write view.