The Custom Property Editor allows you to easily modify custom properties.
Note: Orion Network Performance Monitor users may also edit custom properties for interfaces.
To edit a custom property:
1. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Grouping and Access Control > Custom Property Editor.
2. Click Properties > Edit Object Properties, where Object is Node or Volume, as appropriate.
3. Click the cells in the table that you want to edit, and then enter or modify the cell contents, as necessary.
4. If you want to create or edit a filter for your custom properties, click No Active Filter or Filter Active, and then define the filter that you want to apply. For more information, see Using Filters in Edit View.
5. If you are satisfied with your edits, click OK.