The following steps create an account limitation.
To create an account limitation:
1. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Grouping and Access Control > Account Limitation Builder.
2. Click Start on the splash screen.
3. Click Edit > Add Limitation.
4. Select a Custom Property.
5. Choose a Selection Method.
Note: This is the selection format that will appear when you are choosing values for the account limitation through the web Account Manager. For more information, see Setting Account Limitations.
6. If you want to include your own description of your account limitation, type your description over the default text provided in the Description field.
7. Click OK.
Your newly defined account limitation is added to the top of the table view. You may now use the new limitation in the IPAM Web Console Account Manager. For more information, see Setting Account Limitations.