The following procedure creates a scheduled report job for regularly printed or emailed Orion reports.
To schedule a report:
1. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > IPAM Web Console.
2. Click Reports.
3. Click + as required to locate the report you want to schedule.
4. Click the name of the report you want to schedule.
5. Copy the URL of the report you want to schedule.
6. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Alerting, Reporting, and Mapping > Orion Report Scheduler.
7. Click Edit > Add New Job.
8. Provide an appropriate job name for this scheduled report, and then click Continue.
9. Paste the URL of the report you want to schedule into the link field.
10. If you need to provide Windows login credentials to view the report you are scheduling, click the NT Account login tab, and then provide the user account details needed to log in.
11. If you want to create a printable report that excludes the IPAM Web Console banner and menu bar, on the Orion Web Login tab, check Retrieve a Printable Version of this Page.
12. If the report you are scheduling requires an Orion user account, on the Orion Web Login tab, check Send Orion Username/Password in URL, and then provide the required user credentials to view the Orion report.
13. Click Continue.
14. Configure the scheduling for your report job, and then click Continue.
15. If you want to email the report, complete the following procedure:
a. Confirm that either Email the Web Page (as HTML) or Email the Web Page (as PDF) are selected, and then click Continue.
b. Provide required email addresses and a subject in the appropriate fields on the Email To tab.
c. Provide a name and reply address on the Email From tab.
d. On the SMTP Server tab, type the hostname or IP address and confirm the port number of the server used to send email from the Orion server.
e. Click Continue.
16. If you want to print the report, complete the following steps:
a. Select Print the Web Page, and then click Continue.
b. Select the Printer, Orientation, and number of Copies you want to print.
c. Click Continue.
17. Enter the user name and password for the Windows account that will email the report.
18. Click Continue.
19. Add any additional comments or notes about this job, and then click Finish.