Select actions that will occur when your advanced alert is triggered with the following procedure.
To set a trigger action for an advanced alert:
1. Click Start > SolarWinds Orion > Alerting, Reporting, and Mapping > Advanced Alert Manager.
2. Click View > Configure Alerts.
3. Click New or select an alert from the list.
4. Click Copy or Edit, as appropriate.
5. Click Trigger Actions.
6. If you are adding a new advanced alert action, click Add New Action, and then select the actions you want to occur when the alert triggers.
7. If you are editing an existing advanced alert action, select the existing alert action, and then click Edit Selected Action.
8. Follow the instructions to configure each action.
Note: Depending on the type of action selected, different options will be displayed to configure the alert action. For more information about individual alert actions, see Available Advanced Alert Actions.
9. If you need to delete an action, select the action and then click Delete Selected Action.
10. If you are finished configuring your advanced alert, click OK.