You can select the specific time periods and days that your advanced alert will monitor your network objects with the following procedure.
To set the monitoring time period and days for an advanced alert:
1. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Alerting, Reporting, and Mapping > Advanced Alert Manager.
2. Click View > Configure Alerts.
3. Click New or select an alert from the list.
4. Click Copy or Edit.
5. Click Time of Day.
6. Enter the time period over which you want to monitor your network.
Note: Alerts only trigger if the trigger condition is met within this time period.
7. Select the days on which you want to monitor your network.
Note: Alerts will only trigger if your trigger condition is met on the days selected.
8. If you are finished configuring your advanced alert, click OK.