You can set the specific conditions for suppressing an advanced alert using the following procedure.
Note: Alert Suppression is only available if you have checked Show Advanced Features in the lower left of the Edit Advanced Alert window.
To set conditions for advanced alert suppression:
1. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Alerting, Reporting, and Mapping > Advanced Alert Manager.
2. Click iew > Configure Alerts.
3. Click New or select an alert from the list.
4. Click Copy or Edit.
5. Click Alert Suppression.
Note: Generate suppression conditions in the text field by selecting appropriate descriptors from the linked context menus and by clicking Browse on the left of the text field.
6. If you want to copy the condition used on the Trigger Condition tab, click Copy From Trigger.
7. Click the linked text to select the number of conditions that you want to apply all, any, none, not all). For more information about linked text conditions, see Understanding Condition Groups.
8. Click Browse to view the following condition options:
9. If you need an additional condition, click Add and then select the type of condition you want to add.
10. If you need to delete a condition, select the condition from the condition list, and then click Delete.
Note: Conditions may be exported for use with other alerts by clicking Export Conditions and saving as appropriate. Conditions from other alerts may be imported to the current alert by clicking Import Conditions.
Warning: Imported conditions automatically overwrite existing conditions.
11. If you are finished configuring your advanced alert, click OK.