Use the following steps, after clicking New, Copy, or Edit from the Manage Alerts Window, to name and describe an advanced alert.
To name and describe an advanced alert:
1. Click Start > SolarWinds Orion > Alerting, Reporting, and Mapping > Advanced Alert Manager.
2. Click View > Configure Alerts.
3. Click New or select an alert from the list, and then click Copy or Edit, as appropriate.
4. Click General, and type the name of your alert in the Name of Alert field.
5. Type a description of your alert in the description field, and then select Enable this Alert.
6. Type the Alert Evaluation Frequency and select Seconds, Minutes, or Hours from the list to set the checking interval for your alert.