Orion IPAM allows you to acknowledge advanced alerts in the IPAM Web Console, allowing you to eliminate time lost either when multiple users attempt to resolve the same issue or when a user tries to address an issue that has already been resolved.
To acknowledge advanced alerts using the IPAM Web Console:
1. Log in to the IPAM Web Console using an account that has been granted alert acknowledgement privileges.
Note: For more information about access privileges for IPAM Web Console users, see User Account Access Settings.
2. Click Alerts on the Views toolbar.
3. If you want to limit the list of alerts to only those dealing with a single device, select the specific device from the Network Object list.
Note: This option is only available if alerts fire on multiple network devices.
4. If you want to limit the list of alerts to only those dealing with a single type of device, select the device type from the Type of Device list.
Note: This option is only available if Orion is monitoring multiple types of network devices.
5. If you want to limit the list of alerts to only those of a single type, select the specific alert type from the Alert Name list.
Note: This option is only available when multiple types of Orion IPAM alerts have been triggered.
6. Confirm the number of alerts displayed in the Show Alerts field.
7. If you want acknowledged alerts to remain in the Alerts view, even after they have been acknowledged, Show Acknowledged Alerts.
8. Click Refresh to update the alerts list with your new settings.
9. Check Acknowledged next to the alerts you want to acknowledge.
10. Click Acknowledge Alerts.