The Triggered Alerts for All Network Devices page provides a table view of your alerts log. You can customize the list view by using the following procedure to select your preferred alert grouping criteria.
To view alerts in the Web Console:
1. Click Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > IPAM Web Console.
2. Click Alerts in the Views toolbar.
3. If you want to filter your alerts table view by device, select the device to which you want to limit your alerts view in the Network Object field.
4. If you want to filter your alerts table by type of device, select the device type to which you want to limit your alerts view in the Type of Device field.
5. If you want to limit your alerts table to show a specific type of alert, select the alert type in the Alert Name field.
6. In the Show Alerts field, provide the number of alerts you want to view.
7. If you want to show all alerts, even if they have already been cleared or acknowledged, check Show Acknowledged Alerts.
8. Click Refresh to complete your Alerts view configuration.